Translate

Friday, June 17, 2022

Christmas Cards

 

JUN22VSNC - water

CCC22JUN - Let it Snow

This card was very quick. I sponged the blue then spritzed water to give the illusion of snow on the blue. I then die cut the silhouette and stamped the sentiment.

Merry Christmas


JUN22VSND - Car shows

I used a fun truck die cut from Spellbinders to create this Christmas card. Once cut I glued and added the sentiment on a die cut cloud.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Truck

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas cards, love them both.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the night feel of them both, I really love old trucks carrying a Christmas tree, so that one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete