Translate

Monday, June 6, 2022

Masculine Thinking of You

 


MMTPT724 - Black Stripe

This card was very quick and I was able to use some scraps to make it. I cut the 2 designer papers and layered on a black card base then added the black strip between the colors.

I finished with the sentiment banner and a few scattered gems.

Quick card and perfect to sent to a gentleman that needs to know he is thought of in his time of need.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Masculine Thinking of You

3 comments:

  1. It's always great to be able to use your paper scraps to help make some cards! I think this could be used for not just masculine cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection at its best. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete