Translate

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Happy Father's Day

 

IC862 - Linen Chest here is my inspiration

F4A642 - All About Dad

USEIT2022 - Bow

I needed to use up a bunch of these leather bows from my tote and thought they would work perfect on little shirts for some fun masculine cards.

I folded the shirt, added the bow and added a couple of gems for buttons.

Next, I die cut the glasses and layered on the front. I added some shimmer gold ribbon to pick up the gold in the glasses and the shirt buttons and finished with the Happy Father's Day sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Father's Day

6 comments:

  1. oh this is awesome for any man in your life. good that you got to use up some items you already had!! enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card for Father's Day. Great design and wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Father's Day card, love the little die cut glasses!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a brilliant Father's Day card Lisa, I love the elements and your design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my that cute mini shirt is so neat and too cute, love the pattern and the glasses you added with the sentimet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute Father’s Day card. Love the bow tie and glasses. Great design.

    ReplyDelete