Translate

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Birthday Butterfly

 

CAS693 - use a single strip of dp or a few

I am in love with this card. I colored the top portion of the card base with blue and yellow distress oxide then added a very thin strip of white glitter designer paper.

Next, I sponged white card stock with the same yellow and blue distress oxide then stamped the butterfly image and fussy cut it out popping the wings up on dimensionals and gluing the center body base.

The card front was finished with the birthday sentient and a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Butterfly

3 comments:

  1. The blended colors at the top are as stunning as the butterfly! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed Lisa, and gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty blending of the colors and love your addition of the glitter strip, such a pretty detailed butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete