Translate

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Father's Day Farm

 

FS800 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Faye (aka FayeMakesCards). I found this wonderful INSPIRATION.

USEIT2022 - Buttons

JUN22VSNMINI1 - Farm Animals...the blue ribbon is around the goat's neck.

I needed to work on Father's Day cards and Faye's card was perfect to inspire me to pull out a masculine stamp.

For the card, I stamped the tractor, colored with copics then die cut the layers with a stitched die cut to mirror the hand stitching she added to her card.

I turned the next layer and then added the sentiment and a couple of buttons from my tote of items I am trying to use up.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Father's Day Farm

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Faye is a very talented lady indeed! What a beautiful image and how fun to add those animal buttons to your design! Great papers and fun masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous farm card, I love the image and your colouring. super design, this makes a wonderful Father's Day card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, love the tractor scene, great coloring and I love the farm animal buttons you found to go with it, like your combo of papers for the background too!

    ReplyDelete