Translate

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Jingle All The Way

 

JUN22VSNI - Renaissance Faire

I used the Vintage Watercolor technique on splitcoaststampers.com to create this vintage Christmas card. The stamps are from Divinity Designs stamped using Distress Ink.

Once the image and sentiment were stamped I added a bit of water to get the vintage look.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Jingle All The Way

2 comments:

  1. All your cards over the last couple of days are fabulous Lisa, lovely designs and colours too. This is such a lovely card, I love the mono shades you've used, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, it has a look of wood burning look to the image, so neat!

    ReplyDelete