Translate

Friday, June 17, 2022

School Thank You

 

JUN22VSNE - Back to School

F4A643 - Summer (I went with School's Out For Summer)

For my card I used the Spellbinders backpack and cut the pieces. The flap opens and there is an apple, glasses and composition book. The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals and I finished the card with a few scattered brads.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

School Thank You

3 comments:

  1. This is utterly adorable! You are so creative. I really like how you made the buckles and the zipper! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous interactive card Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so neat and such great details, so fun!

    ReplyDelete