Translate

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Graduation Star

 

SC912 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com.

I changed the circle for a star and used a few designer papers from a graduation paper pad to create the card. I finished with a few sticker embellishments and the sentiment.

This card is going to a young man that just graduated from the local high school. He was 10 minutes away from his party starting when he had a seizure and ended up in the hospital missing his own graduation party. Several neighbors are sending him cards to help cheer him up.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Graduation Star

7 comments:

  1. Oh no poor thing, that is so sad he had to miss it, but so nice of all you neighbors to do this for him, I love your paper choices and the hat inside the star is a neat touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I opened your page I thought this is such a Super card to send to a graduate, but reading your story, it will be just perfect for the lad who missed his graduation, I'm sure he will be thrilled with it.
    Thanks for the visit. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Graduation card Lisa, lovely design and the mono colours are great, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card for a graduation, lovely papers and design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant grad card and I love the large star with the grad cap! I'm sure the young man will really appreciate everyone being so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Lisa, perfect for a graduate.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nicely done graduation card. What a sad story. Hope all is fine now. so sorry to hear he missed his graduation party!

    ReplyDelete