Translate

Friday, June 17, 2022

Birthday Cards

 

JUN22VSNA - Hot Air Balloon

For this card I used my Cricut to cut out the pieces, added a bit of sponging to the balloon and bear and glued down.

Birthday Bear

JUN22VSNB - Music

MIX490 - Unexpected Medium I have cardstock and velum on my card

For my card I stamped the rocker image then cut the layers. Since the VSN challenge cards are to be made in 1 hour or less these cards are usually very quick and easy. We hope you come join the VSN challenges.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Rocker

1 comment:

  1. that bear is just the cutest, love his eyes, the balloon is pretty cool to with it's dimension! The rocker card would be great for any teen especially but anyone who loves music!

    ReplyDelete