Translate

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Dog Birthday Card

 

SC909 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

I am donating this in my monthly pet donations. For the card I cut the layers, added the die cut dog and he is layered a couple of times then added the balloon which is also cut a few times and finished with bakers twine and a few scattered candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Dog Birthday Card


3 comments:

  1. so very cute, fun papers and like the embossing with the balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, love the design and the dog image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Lisa, a lovely paw print background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete