Translate

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Blue and Red Birthday

 

IC861 - Happy Happy Nester where I found this INSPIRATION.

I am working on a few birthday cards for friends and family and blue and red balloons is perfect for anyone.

I sponged the balloons using a couple of stencils and distress oxides and then layered on blue card stock.

The celebrate sentiment was cut out a couple of times then layered and added some Nuvo Drops to add some shine.

The card front was finished with a few blue sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Blue and Red Birthday

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fabulous! I love the red, white and blue color scheme as well as those dimensional balloons!! Wonderful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun, love how you arranged them!

    ReplyDelete