Translate

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Firetruck

 

CC902 - This weeks color challenge on splitcoaststampers.com Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Pool Party

Great colors for a fun fireman birthday card. I sponged the sky color then die cut the frame. Die cut the firetruck and the birthday sentiment and assembled the fire truck from Rubberkneckers.

For the flames I started at the bottom using the Honeybee flame stencil and I added a bit of grey to the bottom layer to give it a bit more depth. Once the layers were done I glued down the sentiment, truck and fire hydrant.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Firetruck

8 comments:

  1. A super card, you have created a perfect background for your firetruck.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I need that stencil. And you've done an amazing job with it. What a super duper fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stencilled background looks amazing, fab card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background and a super fire engine image, a great male card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I'm burning up! Those flames look amazing and the firetruck is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool, you did a fantastic job on the clouds and those frames, just perfect layout for the truck, like all the details it has!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool background with the fire! Perfect background for your fire truck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabuloous truck and you made the perfect background for it!

    ReplyDelete