Translate

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Dog Congratulations

 

SC911 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

I needed to make a few congratulations cards for my monthly donation.

For this card I cut down the base layer, punched the white squares and cut the red framing squares.

Next, I die cut the dog, bowl and sentiment. The heart dog collar is just a scrap that I added the heart and a gold punch to match the gold sentiment,

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Dog Congratulations

4 comments:

  1. such fun paper and I like how you added the die cuts inside the squares

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Lisa, I love the dog theme and your design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful themed papers for this lovely dog card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Pet card! I have that paper...I need to remember to get it out and use it!

    ReplyDelete