Translate

Monday, June 20, 2022

Congratulations on Your New Pet

 

CAS695 - Use colored card stock for your base

When I think of clean and simple cards I am naturally drawn to white but honestly a card can be CAS with any colored card base as long as there is blank space on the card.

For today's card I used black. I stamped the dog image then colored with copics. I then stamped the soccer ball and die cut it and popped the ball up on a dimensional. I thought it would be fun to add a wobble to the dog for some fun and I sponged the grass and sky on the image scene.

I finished the card with the sentiment heat embossed in white.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations on Your New Pet

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Love your coloring and the softness of the background. Nicely done, Lisa. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like how the scene pops against the black background, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet card, lovely image, and colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete