Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Butterfly Thanks

 

IC965 - Patti J Good Designs & Pinterest - Inspiration

For my card, I was inspired by the butterfly. I picked up this butterfly from Poppy Stamps and just had to use it.

I die cut several different oranges and layered them then added the floral layer lining it with the darkest orange.

I finished the card with the orange Thanks sentiment and a few scattered pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Butterfly ThanksButterfly Thanks

10 comments:

  1. I love the colours you have chosen for your stunning butterfly- lovely design and paper choice.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really lovely Butterfly Lisa, very different to most dies with the layered elements, pretty colours as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty multi-colored butterfly and your card looks gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the butterfly is stunning and a great eyecatcher in those lovely colors Lisa. It's a beautiful card.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours Lisa, the butterfly is so pretty and I love the strip of DP, very pretty card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Lisa, what a wonderful butterfly!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning butterfly and the papers compliment perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not surprised you wanted to used the Butterfly Lisa it is a real beauty so detailed I love the colours you chose for it I also love the papers a gorgeous card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the clean CAS look and orange butterfly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty cut in the different shades of Orange, and that paper compliments it so well!

    ReplyDelete