Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Thinking of You Music

 

MMTPT830 - Marching Band

For my card, I cut down the layers, added distressing to the top 3 layers and sponged some black distress ink to the white notebook paper.

The treble clef is a Tonic Studios die cut.

The card was finished with the thinking of you sentiment stamped and popped up on dimensionals and a few candy dots.

 Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You Music

9 comments:

  1. Loving the layers and collage feel to this musical card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa, very different from the norm. I like it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layering and design for a musical themed card. What a great way to show someone you're thinking of them with a song in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful musical themed card design! I love your idea with distressing the notebook paper and it works great with your musical note die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Lisa, love the music theme and the distressed layers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great musical card and love the layers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Lisa!
    Love the treble clef and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the style of the music note and the distressing you have done!

    ReplyDelete