Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Special Thanks

 

SC1013 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used another Hunkydory image and rounded the corners. I then used a scrap black paper and added a buckle to it.

The card was finished with the sentiment and a few scattered gems.

This will be another card for my pet donations.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Special ThanksSpecial Thanks

11 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, the images are the cutest, so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa and love the really cute image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely layout Lisa and those little Schnauzers are adorable.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is just adorable Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word I love, love, love this card so much that image is truly wonderful I also love the colours a super, super card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pups are super cute! Love the buckle embellishment on your ribbon! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a great image. You have mounted it brilliantly. Love those diamonds xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable image and you've created an equally adorable card. I've never had a dog who got hold of my shoes, much less trained one to bring my slippers to me, but it is a popular thing, probably from movies and tv. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, those dogs are just the cutest with the shoes in their mouths! I love the rounded edges on the image panel with that pretty buckle on the black strip. What a beauty of a card this is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness are these two precious, love the piece with the buckle that is a neat touch to it! I want to thank you for your sweet words on the posts of my brothers passing, so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete