Translate

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Your Special Day


MMTPT831 - Doves

For my card, I stamped the dove from Heartfelt Creations and die cut it. I had the flowers and leaves already stamped, cut and colored so I just shaped them and layered.

I added the sentiment and all the shaped flowers, leaves and dove and added a few dimensionals.

The flowers were finished with a few Prills.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Your Special Day

11 comments:

  1. The dove and flowers look fabulous against that beautiful background…lovely card Lisa….xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa, love the background with all the gold, and the dove and pretty flowers are wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa, the flowers and dove look lovely against the lush background.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background swirled with gold is a beautiful place for that dove to rest! I love all those pretty flowers you added too on this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely rich lush colours Lisa, the hints of gold in the backing really draw the eye in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that background is quite stunning! Love those popped out flowers and that bird is so pretty and elegant! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lisa that background is sumptuous I also love the dove and those gorgeous flowers a super card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very dramatic scene there with that marbled paper and your dimensional elements, tres elegant! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love the fancy dove and your flowers are gorgeous with it, love the gold touches in the paper too!

    ReplyDelete

  10. Absolutely gorgeous Lisa, I love the background and those lovely birds, wonderfully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing creation Lisa, love your background and the dove peaking out from the beautiful flowers. x

    ReplyDelete