Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Thinking of You Butterflies

 

WT1006 - 2 of something or mirror image

For my card, I die cut this great butterfly from Spellbinders twice. To get the mirror of the die cut, I put the second one back on my die cut machine to smooth it out so I could use the reverse of the die cut.

I stitched it with some of the floss that is on the back of my craft chairs that I am trying to use up and layered it on this great textured cardstock.

The card was finished with several dew drops and the sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You Butterflies

13 comments:

  1. I love the stitching on those pretty butterflies Lisa, a gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stitched butterflies are just beautiful but I love that crinkled background too! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, those pretty stitched butterflies contrast beautifully with the textured background.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stitched Butterflies really re so pretty onto the textured background Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful stitched butterflies and textured background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super embossed background for these gorgeous butterflies Lisa. A beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I just love the stitched wings for the butterflies! So much texture throughout makes this a very special card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lisa, I love the stitching on the butterflies.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Lisa.The stitched detail is a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are wonderful, love how you made a reverse image and what a great background xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful Lisa those butterflies look magical with the sewing amazing choice of bold colours I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quite lovely with your nice stitching. Beautiful card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are so lovely with that thread, the textured background compliments them so well and I love your idea to use the mirror image of the die for it!

    ReplyDelete