Translate

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Photography Birthday

 

WT1004 - Camera / Photography

USEIT2024 - Brads

For my card, I found in my tote of items all these photography brads and wanted to use them up.

I stamped the camera in the top circle and the film for the bottom circle. I then matted them on black and added the center with no stamping.

Next, I added the banners and several brads and layered them all on the brick and scrap blue papers to pick up the colors in the brads.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Photography BirthdayPhotography Birthday

12 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Lisa, love the images mounted onto the circles, but most of all I love your background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card and love the brick wall paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you using all those novelty brads on this fun card. I like the bricked panel along with all the camera circles and the blue panel balances everything out beautifully. Fun card for a photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely collage effect and great layout to feature all the photographic elements. Crafty stash associated with photography is hard to find, I constantly look for it as we have a professional pair in the family.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You designed a wonderful card to use those brads Lisa. It's a great layout using fabulous stamps and papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really fun card! I love the brick background and all of those brads look awesome with the camera images! Nice for a masculine design too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant way to use up those brads. Perfect for a photographer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a Super card Lisa, love the details, so many wonderful ideas, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect guy card, love the brick and all those brads remind me of the movie Office Space and Jennifer Aniston not wanting to wear all the "flair" at her job. Don't know if you've seen that movie but it's a good one! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card Lisa, a great masculine cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your design on this, cool brick and use of all the brads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the creative ways you come up with to make your sentiments special!

    ReplyDelete