Translate

Monday, June 24, 2024

Beer Birthday

 

CAS800 - Recycle / Repurpose

For my card, my husband gave me a beer box that had this great wizard on it. I just had to use if on a card. I cut off the beer name and fussy cut around the image. I then popped it up on a black card base and heat embossed the sentiment.

Repurposing items is always fun for me because I always have something that I see that really makes for fun cards and just can't imagine tossing them. This beer box was one such item.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Beer Birthday

9 comments:

  1. Its fabulous Lisa, what a great image, don't blame you for re-cycling this beauty and added to the black card looks brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Repurposing that beer box was a great idea and I love the resulting card. The gold colors against the black are quite striking and so much fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recycling Lisa, that wizard is fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and image-great recycling too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you wanted to use the image Lisa, it's a great image, it makes a wonderful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you wanted to repurpose that. It looks brilliant on the simple black base xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Lisa love the image that you have recycled a super card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you've recycled your item! Such a fun card idea! It's always fun to have those special items to repurpose into something fabulous like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun find for sure, yes it is good to use things instead of them going in the trash :)

    ReplyDelete