Translate

Monday, June 3, 2024

Fathers Day Beach

 

CAS797 - Sand

For my card, I used several die cuts from Rubberknecker to create the beach scene. I cut out each of the pieces and then tore the tan layer to add the sand for the beach.

I used copics to add a bit of color to the birds then added dimensionals to several layers finishing the card with the Father's Day sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Fathers Day Beach

11 comments:

  1. Lovely beach scene, Lisa. It’s a beautiful day here, perfect for spending on the beach.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colourful card. I love the dies used, and the way you layered them up makes them look even more impressive. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great beach scene Lisa, what a useful set of dies to create summery scenes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colourful beach scene…can’t get rubbernecker products here in the uk they are great aren’t they xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is SO FUN and perfect for father's day. A quiet day at the beach and doing some fishing is what a lot of men would prefer I'm sure. Great use of your die-cuts in creating a fun scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Fathers Day card Lisa,love the die-cut beach scene.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful scene, I could do with a few hours by the sea in warm weather, maybe we'll have some weather for it here soon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dad card and nice beach scene, very colorful and a relaxing view! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one. Such great use of those die cuts xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun. beach scene, love the details in the die cuts, the birds are cool, and like the flip flops too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way to spend a relaxing fathers day. Love the little die cut details.

    ReplyDelete