Translate

Monday, June 10, 2024

Thank You Butterfly

 

CAS798 - Wood

USEIT2024 - Butterfly

I found this wood butterfly in my tote and thought it would be perfect for a quick card. I cut down some burlap paper, layered a "thank you" banner, and added a couple of die-cut circles. To finish, I added the wood butterfly and tied a baker's twine bow.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You Butterfly

9 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS design, I love the burlap ribbon and pretty button, its a sweet card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have incorporated so much texture into this beautiful CAS card, the little butterfly really stands out against the neutral colours- it's beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant CAS card Lisa and nince with the hessian layer to add texture.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simple elegance with the burlap panel and wooden butterfly. I love this clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and coloured butterfly,love the hessian strip and neutral colours.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! The burlap gives it some nice texture in the background and I love the twine in the center of your butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little element cluster and once again, you've rocked a cool CAS card. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love the burlap paper, goes great with your butterfly, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great texture on this card! The rounded edges just give it a little extra touch as well.

    ReplyDelete