Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

50th Birthday

 

SC1016 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used a gray card base and added some embossed lines using a flower shaping tool. I then spritzed some silver acrylic paint on the layer.

Next, I wrapped some silver bakers twine around the bottom and die cut several stars out of silver glitter paper and the 50. I popped a few of the stars and the 50 up on dimensionals and finished with a couple of die cut bows also out of the silver glitter paper.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

50th Birthday

13 comments:

  1. This is so glamourous and gorgeous, oh I love it Lisa, a fabulous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and beautiful Lisa- love the design with embossed lines, glittery stars and twine, all in silver.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday card,great design and love all the glittery stars.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a festive and fun 50th birthday card with all the silver glitter, stars and bows. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really fun 50th birthday card! So love all of the wonderful sparkle and stars! Really great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has turned out great. Love the embossed lines. What a great way to add interest. Bet the shine is stunning in real life too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So effective Lisa, white on white is never easy to pull off but beautifully done here.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card Lisa I love the white on white , and those stars are brilliant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. More amazing design and concept on this Super card Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lisa, I love all the sparkle.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is so cool how you did the score lines for the background, cool with all the sparkle and stars and like the little bows with the bakers twine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a brilliant "special" Birthday card. Fabulous WOW!!

    ReplyDelete