Translate

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Congratulations Pup

 

SC1015 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used this Hunkydory image and cut down the layers. I then added several punched hearts from my stash and finished with the congratulations sentiment.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations Pup

12 comments:

  1. Its adorable Lisa, I do love the puppy images and these two are so sweet, a gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable images Lisa…great card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doggies look so sweet with the shoes in their mouths! Fun design with all the hearts on the edges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and a great layout- those red hearts really pop!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and so cute images.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable Lisa, imagine it will be whipped up quickly at the charity shop.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, that cute image stole my heart. A lovely card Lisa.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet image and I love the diamond pattern background with it! The red hearts really pop out on your design! Great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I do love this so much Lisa that image is awesome a superb card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. AW! This is so adorable, a lovely card Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet image, I like the hearts going down the side!

    ReplyDelete