Translate

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Bookmark

 

WT1005 - Bookmark

For my card, I used a couple of blue designer papers to create the layout. I added some dark blue and light blue layers to add interest. 

I then cut the bookmark pieces, added a fancy fiber and tucked it in the corner of the card.

The card was finished with the sentiment and a flower from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

BookmarkBookmark

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea to tuck a bookmark into a card for a little surprise gift. This is just wonderful and so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful…love those papers they are exquisite…xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card and bookmark, I love the sentiment too, very true. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great idea Lisa and what a lovely sentiment too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lisa- I always love a bookmark, lovely idea to inclde one in your design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and p.papers.love the bookmark in the little pocket.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those papers are gorgeous Lisa! Really love the idea of your pocket to hold a bookmark which also makes for a great gift to the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous Lisa I do love those lush papers the colours really appeal to me the card design with the added book mark is a fabulous idea a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty papers and who can't use a bookmark? Very thoughtful gift in a card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful papers, love the touch with the flowers on the pocket!

    ReplyDelete