Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Thinking of You

 

IC966 - Unshattered and Pinterest - INSPIRATION

USEIT2024 - Image

I loved the bold stripes on the bag and used a bold green and yellow patterned paper strip on the base of my card. I then layered the daisy image from my tote and added a few pearls from my stash.

The card was finished with the sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

14 comments:

  1. How bright fresh and sunny is this Lisa, the background DP's pick out the colours of the Daisies perfectly and what lovely Daises they are as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card…so fresh with the green and white with the pop of yellow …gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Summery card,love the colour combination and pretty daisies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fresh and pretty look to this beautiful card in lovely shades of green and yellow,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty daisies and your paper colors showcase them perfectly. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that bright green and yellow. Such a happy card and daisies are always welcome. You have to love a daisy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Lisa, love the fresh citrus colours perfect for the daisies x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Lisa. I love the fresh colour combination.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love that yellow background with the green. Those 2 papers combine for the perfect design with those lovely daisies. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful summer card with the lovely daisies and the gorgeous colours. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful flowers, with the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, the flowers are gorgeous and your colors seriously pop beautifully with it! Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cheerful! Sure to brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete