Translate

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Scrappy Christmas

 

FS904 - This week's very talented Featured Stamper is Melissa (aka tetris). I found this great INSPIRATION.

I decided to use the great layout and use some of the scrap Christmas papers from my stash to create this card. I stamped the sentiment then layered and added some great coordinating papers.

The card was finished with these gorgeous red gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Christmas

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty Christmas card with the musical paper panels and polka dots. Those embellishments look like sliced olives to me, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lisa loving the embellishments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card Lisa, great layout and papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and p.papers you used.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Lisa, great way of using up scraps.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete