Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Dragonfly Thanks

 

WT1003 - Dragonflies

USEIT2024 - Dragonfly

I needed to use up more dragon flies from my tote and this challenge is perfect. I had this already embossed piece in my tote so I cut it down and added dimensionals.

Under the embossed panel I added a couple of banner ribbons and the card was finished with the stitching on the card and dragon fly as well as a few scattered blue pearls and the thank you sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Dragonfly ThanksDragonfly Thanks

12 comments:

  1. The deep blue Dragonfly really pops again the textural white panel Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful contrast with the blue and white ….lovely embossed background and that glorious dragon fly…stunning card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much Lisa, I am a fan of CAS designs and this is so lovely, the dragonfly is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lisa I love that embossed panel the Dragonfly looks amazing
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and Dragonfly,love the embossed background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so striking Lisa, such a lovely EF used, the dragonfly is a beauty, love the CAS design and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pretty embossing makes a wonderful background for that amazing dragonfly! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the attention to detail with the tiny faux stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The textured embossing kicks this up to awesome, love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Lisa. The beautiful embossing makes a perfect background for your lovely dragonfly.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful embossed background Lisa and it makes the dragonfly even more stunning.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cool texture to go with your pretty blue dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete