Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Thank You Glasses

 

WT1002 - Glasses

For my card, I used this SU stamp my mom picked up for me from a garage sale. I layered it on a black and white DP and finished with a die cut pair of glasses and a couple of hearts.

My MIL asked for a few thank you cards, so this is headed to her to add to her stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You GlassesThank You Glasses

11 comments:

  1. I love this Lisa, what a great find by your Mum, that stamp is great and I am sure it will get alot of use. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamp that looks like an optician chart and the added pair of glasses.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Lisa a great stamp that chart looks the same as when I go to the opticians and they take my glasses off it goes all blurry, lol, super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant design Lisa, I love the colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever and great stamp, love the added specs, your card will someone a smile on their special day. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stamp is a great play on words and makes for a fun card. I love those die-cut glasses and red hearts too - they're perfect embellishments to finish this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! I love how the sentiment works with the glasses and how everything is black and white with the pop of red for the hearts! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a stamp that's similar and it's so old and unused. Good for you to use it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice your mom is looking out for you :) Love the glasses with it and the hearts pop great against the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous, themed card design, love the little pair of glasses die cut, just great.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would be a great thank you for an eye doctor and/or nurses. So cute!

    ReplyDelete