Translate

Monday, May 27, 2024

Cardinal Birthday

 

CAS527 - Put the Sun on your cards

FS903 - This week's wonderful, featured stamper is Linda (fischer01). I was inspired by this card.

For my card, I ended up with this leftover cardinal after making graduation cards this year and I thought he could use a fun sun behind him.

I masked the panel, sponged some yellow then removed the mask and lightly added a bit of yellow to the sun.

I die cut the branch and finished with the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Cardinal BirthdayCardinal Birthday

14 comments:

  1. A very bright and sunny card with the focal Cardinal Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have certainly caught the sunshine, a beautiful card and I love the bird, just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bright sunny card and love the textured Cardinal.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely contrast against the red cardinal with the bright yellow sun…really pops the image …gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant design Lisa- love how you've represented the sun and the dimension on that fab cardinal.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those beautiful red cardinals and marvel every time I see one in my yard. What a gorgeous birthday card this is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cardinal is stunning! I love the texture in him and your masked background really sets him off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Lisa, I love the Cardinal bird die, beautifully designed Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lisa I love the Cardinal and the yellow behind him it really shows up beautifully
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bold red and yellow and what a beautiful cardinal. So special xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this bold design Lisa, a fab card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful bird and border, to make a scene. A gorgeous card Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Your cardinal cards are the best!

    ReplyDelete