Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Poppies Thanks

 

SC1009 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2024 - Die cut poppies

For my card, I found this poppy die cut in my tote needing used up. I used a couple of emboss layers adding black and silver to add interest to the card.

I added a thick black ribbon and finished with the sentiment popped up on dimensionals and a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Poppies Thanks

10 comments:

  1. Oh very elegant Lisa! A striking monochromatic design. Fabulous texture from the embossed background and I love that poppy die. I haven't used mine for ages so thanks for the reminder.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this floral die and the way you used it with those embossed panels and color scheme of black and white really gives it new life! That little pop of silver just adds to the overall elegance. This is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous mono card Lisa, so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So striking in the mono colours Lisa, I've had that die (maybe Memory Box) for years and use it often.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful monochrome card,love the embossed backgrounds and die-cut poppies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Lisa! The details are so intricate and classy looking with the black and white concept! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Lisa what a beautiful CAS style creation I absolutely love the black and white colours also the image and the embossing excellent card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so elegant in black and white, love the double embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful and elegant black and white card. Always a great combo.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous way to give testure and interest to a monochrome design. xoxo

    ReplyDelete