Translate

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Birthday Bike

 

FS901 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Josanna aka JosannaP. Here is my INSPIRATION.

USEIT2024 - Bike die cut from my tote.

I was inspired by the bike and used that as my starting point as I had this bike die cut in my tote needing used.

I cut out some gingham paper to mirror the hexagon emboss folder and then I added a number strip rather than fancy fiber.

I added a couple of balloons on dimensionals and the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Bike

9 comments:

  1. Lovely birthday card, I do love bikes on anything really and the balloons look brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single element you added to this card is pleasant, cheerful, and makes me wish I could still ride a bike and go have some birthday fun riding all around town with a big smile on my face. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of your lovely die cuts , love the blue gingham background, so cheerful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great birthday card Lisa,love the gingham paper and die-cut bike.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and cheery Birthday card Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely and has such a fresh country look to it a super die and I love that gingham paper
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab card Lisa, I love the bike die and your design, lovely colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fun scene you've made with the bike and the numbered trail that it's taking! The balloons make it such a great idea for a birthday card! Love that gingham too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute and fun, love the look of the bike in motion with the balloons trailing behind!

    ReplyDelete