Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Red, White and Blue Graduation

 

SC1012 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2024 - Graduation stickers

For my card, I used some reds and blues to create this layout. I added 2 pieces of designer paper that is lined school paper then added the stickers and finished with a few punched stars.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Red, White and Blue GraduationRed, White and Blue Graduation

8 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun grad card. I love the little scroll along with all those great elements and the color combo looks perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely graduation card Lisa. Fresh colors and love the ribbon with text.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this layout Lisa and the patriotic choice of colours, it makes for a fabulous Graduation card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a graduation Lisa.
    Like the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely in the red white and blue, a really super card to receive on such a special occasion.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great red/white and blue graduation card,love the design and embellishments.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for a graduate to cherish, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, I really like the sentiment on the twill, great idea to use actual school paper!

    ReplyDelete