Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Birthday Pups

 

SC1008 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I used this great Hunkydory image and cut the layers. I then stamped the sentiment and off set the black layer for the sentiment. The sentiment is then popped up on dimensionals.

I finished the card with a few hearts that I punch out of my scrap papers.

This will be another card for my pet donations.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Pups

10 comments:

  1. Such cute characters a real awww card love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the cutest dogs, such a gorgeous image and I love how you showed it with your design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these little dogs, they are so cute. It's a beautiful card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card. Love the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute little Schnauzers, great layout and lovely cheerful papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling image! They look like they've both been caught! LOL Love that you've added the hearts along the side! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is soooooo beautiful I love, love those wonderful, cute little doggies a fantastic make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww, this is just adorable with those two cute pups! Great coloring and design with those hearts too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness is that ever the cutest, they look so innocent with those slippers in their mouth

    ReplyDelete