Translate

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Masculine Birthday

 

WT1000 - Eye popping - Google Eyes

USEIT2024 - Bow

For my card, I die cut the hat and mustache and added ribbon under the hat then popped them up on dimensionals.

I die cut the glasses and added google eyes and finished with the bow from my tote and the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Masculine Birthday 

10 comments:

  1. Very creative Lisa, makes for a great masculine card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is amazing, I love your creation Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever masculine card and love the googly eyes.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The googly eyes just make this so fun! Such a clever masculine card indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is such fun. Love the googly eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's brilliant Lisa- love the googly eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the very best masculine cards I've ever seen is this one. I LOVE it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so funny. A brilliant design and great for a masculine birthday Lisa.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the elements, very nappy and perfect for a guy card, xoxo

    ReplyDelete