Translate

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Art Education Graduation

 

WT999 - Fancy Fold

My son's girlfriend graduates on Saturday and this is the card I made for her.

I used the Divinity Design step die cut to create the step card and then added some great paper to the inside. I die cut the circles and the 2024 adding those to the steps.

The cap and class of are also die cuts from Divinity and the scroll is from Penny Black.

The sentiment is from Unity and I finished the scroll off with a bit of ribbon from my stash that my son's girlfriend helped me clean up from bags of ribbon that was given to me by friends and family.

Fun Fold

Here is the front of the card:


She is graduating with an Art Education degree. So, for the front of the card, I die cut the Spellbinders art pallet and used several colors of Distress Oxide to add color to the pallet.

Next, I die cut the paint brushes and watered down some acrylic paint in red, yellow and blue for the tips of the brushes. I then added full acrylic paint to the die cut paint drops and popped those up on dimensionals.

I then die cut the hat and scroll out of paper scraps and the paint tube and popped the tube up on dimensionals.

For the sentiment, I downloaded a certificate font and typed that in word. I then die cut the panel and popped it up on dimensionals.

The front of the card was finished with a few clear sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Art Education Graduation

10 comments:

  1. What a fantastic achievement from your son's girlfriend.
    You make a beautiful card for her, nice model too

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a fabulous card, I just love it Lisa, the thought that has gone into it and all the details are amazing, well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a fabulous card for a fabulous celebration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect and thoughtful design for your son's girlfriend's Graduation card. The artists palette on the front looks so realistic and the pop up design inside adds that extra wow factor. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I love all the artsy messy palette smears; it makes for a cheerful, bright card. Hopeful and bright, like her future! :) Terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous use of your dies and what a treasure for her to keep along with what you made her last week! Love that card front and a stunning step fold to boot, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a masterpiece of a card and so perfect for your son's girlfriend who is graduating with an art degree! The details are just fabulous and a lot of thought and work went into creating this amazing card. Well done on this personalized beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing card Lisa, looks so complicated. I love the front of the card, all so perfect for an Arts Graduate, I'm sure she will love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative and artistic touch to the front of the card, just perfect for her and I love the step inside with the year, so cool! Congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great themed die cuts for both of these graduation cards, perfect.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete