Translate

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Thank You

 

FS789 - Today's incredibly talented Featured Stamper Katchoo1 also known as Colleen. What a wonderful gallery. I found this INSPIRATION.

I have been trying to use up a bunch of my smaller designer paper scraps and Colleen's card was perfect inspiration. Rather than doing the technique I left my scraps a bit larger but still created panels with the scraps. I added some ribbon and die cut a couple of fish.

I finished with the thank you sentiment as my niece asked for a few thank you cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Fishy Thanks


3 comments:

  1. I always love a good fish card and this one has it all. I love the DP with the fish and the scales. There's so much movement on this card with the DP fish swimming one way and the die cut fish swimming the other. Pure joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea you came up with, those papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers for this underwater themed card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete