Translate

Sunday, March 6, 2022

For Every Petal...

 

CAS680 - metallic

This card was fun to make. I stamped the sentiment then sponged some green clovers. I then put two clovers over the sentiment while in my misti and stamped a portion of the sentiment over the clovers and popped those up on dimensionals.

Finished the card off with a few metallic sequins and layered on some gold metallic designer paper.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card and your wonderful comments. I appreciate you taking the time.

For Every Petal...

4 comments:

  1. A super card Lisa, a fabulous CAS design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love how you inked and used the die cuts and very clever with the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean look of this with the pop of gold!

    ReplyDelete