Translate

Monday, March 7, 2022

Thinking of You

 

MMTPT711 - Tic Tac Toe

Today's cards were very quick using some paper scraps and the same layout for both to fit in the splitcoaststampers.com Teapot Tuesday challenge. I punched the circles and layered on the white card stock. I then used 2 different designer papers for the bottoms and added the two different fonts of thinking of you.

I finished one card off with butterflies as it is going to a young lady that lost her mom and the other was finished off with gems headed to her dad.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards. I appreciate you taking the time and your wonderful comments.

Thinking of You

2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty, so sorry for their loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, so sorry for their lost. I'm sure your lovely, thoughtful cards will bring comfort!

    ReplyDelete