Translate

Friday, March 25, 2022

80th Birthday

 

MAR22VSNE - Number

My aunt asked for 2 80th Birthday cards.

For the first card I die cut out all of the numbers from the black then added those die cuts to the 2nd card.

I inlaid the gold on the black card and popped the birthday sentiment up on the 80th.

On the second card I embossed numbers then glued the die cut numbers to the front and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

80th Birthday

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun 80th birthday card!! I know it will be well received!

    Life has been challenging here and I don't get by much at present, but know that I will check in each time I get the chance. I love seeing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous designs Lisa, great colour pallets too, very striking cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome cards!! it sounds like so much work but the result is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and I like how you were able to use things from one card for the other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw and commented on these cards at Splitcoast...but your cards are ALWAYS worth a second look. This is a great idea for Birthday cards must remember this one.

    ReplyDelete