Translate

Friday, March 25, 2022

Hearts of Love

 

MAR22VSNC - Revitalize: inspiration from Ray Bradbury quote

USEIT2022 - Wood Heart

My husband's aunt gave me a large piece of birch bark and the quote was perfect inspiration to use some of the bark.

I due cut the bark and glued it to the card. I then die cut and punched the other layers adding some silver ribbon, silver bakers twine and finishing with this wood heart that is in my tote of items to use up.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Hearts of Love

3 comments:

  1. WoW!!! this is so pretty and what a great way to use a piece of bark. i can see a lot of stitching also...so many clever components went into making this card. this should be in a picture frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, love the layering of the hearts and great use of the bark too!

    ReplyDelete