Translate

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Christmas Poinsettia

 

FS790 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper Cindy aka Cindy H has a wonderful gallery full of inspiration. I found this wonderful INSPIRATION

I was moved by the reason for her card. It is wonderful that we can create cards for those that can't see.

I used a Tim Holtz Poinsettia emboss folder on black card stock. I then lightly added some metallic rub in silver over the poinsettia and finished with the sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Poinsettia

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! This looks amazing. The embossing has so much detail.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I would never think to do that with that folder but oh my is that ever elegant looking and yes just perfect for someone that can't see well or at all.

    ReplyDelete