Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Deepest Sympathy

 

MAR22VSNF - bokeh

USEIT2022 - Tree

I used the Boken technique to create the top panel using distress oxide in blue and white for the dots.

Next, I used up this tree from my tote of items and added the dog and sentiment. This will be one of my donation cards.

Deepest Sympathy



MAR22VSNG - Brayer

For my second card I stamped the tree then masked the moon and brayered the colors on the panel. I then popped the panel up on dimensionals and added a die cut dog and the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Deepest Sympathy

2 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are beautiful. I love that you are still donating to the mom & pop shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both so sweet, I do love the trees with the dogs, great combo

    ReplyDelete