Translate

Friday, March 18, 2022

Birthday Kitty

 

MIX477 - Sew What

USEIT2022 - Cat Fabric

I have a few of these cat pieces of fabric in my tote with dancing cats and they are perfect for the challenge.

I traced with a pencil the cat image using my light box to see them. I then used my scan and cut to cut out the image from the top layer.

Next, I sponged the edge with pink distress oxide ink and added the sentiment.

I then glued the cat to the card base and glued the window over the fabric.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

3 comments:

  1. so cute, awesome instructions for those who might want to try their hand at card making. i adore the colors, everything goes so well together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just the sweetest, a girl in one of my cardmaking groups does many of her cards out of fabric, they make such great images, love the inking you have done and great to make a window for it!

    ReplyDelete