Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Deepest Sympathy

 

SC897 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

I have been sorting and trying to use up scrap papers from my stash and this sketch is perfect for using some papers. 

I cut the layers and added the black to add a bit of interest to the strips. I then stamped the paw print and the sympathy sentiment.

This is headed to my monthly pet card donations.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Deepest Sympathy

2 comments:

  1. great design for your scraps, like the heart in the paw print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with your sketch. I kind of struggled with this one...but it's mainly because I'm not used to making cards using a sketches...
    I like your card design...

    ReplyDelete