Translate

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Easter Chick

 

CAS682 - Yellow as primary color

I just had to use this cute little chick. It is so fun to color.

For the card front I stamped inside of an emboss folder and used that as my stamp to create the chicken wire.

Next, I stamped the sentiment and chick and colored the chick with copics. I then die cut the openings and popped the front panel up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Easter Chick

4 comments:

  1. that is so cute, love the windows for the image and sentiment and the stamping using your embossing folder looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh this is so cute for easter!!! it's nice that you see the chick from the outside and inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab aperture card design Lisa, love the little chick too, so cute!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable Easter card Lisa, such a sweet image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete