Translate

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Sewing Birthday

 

WT889 - Doodling

USEIT2022 - Butterfly & Patch

I am still working my way through a tote of items to use up. This patch was perfect for creating a quick birthday card for someone who likes sewing.

I cut the layers, hot glued the patch and added some doodling around the birthday strip. The card was finished with this butterfly also from the tote.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Sewing Birthday

2 comments:

  1. oh that is perfect for someone who likes to sew and quilt:) I so love that sweet butterfly too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "quick card" oh man, you have no idea how talented you are. this one is AWESOME, what a great idea for a sewer/quilter!!

    ReplyDelete