Translate

Friday, March 25, 2022

Halloween Witch

 

MAR22VSNB - light - one layer cardstock

My mom asked me for a Halloween card and I just had to use this witch. She is one of my favorites in my collection.

I stamped the witch image along with the Halloween sentiment on the base. 

I then masked the front of the card leaving the circle unmasked. I used a few yellows and orange to create the moon.

Once the moon was created, I masked the moon and sponged black, purples and pink. I then unmasked the moon and added some additional yellow over the pink.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

MAR22VSNB Happy Halloween by Shoe Girl at Splitcoaststampers

2 comments:

  1. another wow!! what a great card you have created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool, like how you did the rings around the moon, very eerie!

    ReplyDelete