Translate

Friday, March 4, 2022

Puppy Thanks

 

IC848 - Desire to Inspire where I was inspired by this cute Pup.

I thought this dog die cut was perfect for my inspiration. I dug through my green scraps and found some grass and tree papers and cut out the squares. I used a heart off my table and stamped the thanks, added the dog and popped it up on dimensionals. Finished the card with some gems.

This will go in my monthly pet card donations.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week. I really appreciate you taking the time and your sweet comments.

Puppy Thanks

3 comments:

  1. cute design, those panels behind are a cute touch for the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Commented on this card at SCS! But it's definitely worth a second look. The design is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Lisa, a lovely card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete